- Boards & Committees
- Past Boards and Committees
- Wastewater Task Force
Wastewater Task Force
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
View most recent Agendas and Minutes
- Jeff Adams, Natural Resource Commission
- Alan Cathcart, Water/Sewer Superintendent
- Arthur Fulman, Public Works Commission
- Toby Kramer, Citizen Representative
- Marcia Rasmussen, Director - Planning and Land Management
- Hardik Raval, Public Works Water Engineer - Water Systems
- Richard Reine, PWLF, Public Works Director
- Fred Watriss, Residence C Zoning District Task Force
- Christopher Whelan, Town Manager
- Jeff Wieand, Select Board
Committee OriginThe Task Force was formed at the request the Select Board in February 2008 in response to the issuance of a Report in December 2007 entitled The Status of Municipal Wastewater in Concord, MA. Selectmen chair Peggy Briggs attended the initial meeting of the Task Force on March 4 and requested that the group develop answers to the 5 fundamental questions posed in the Report:
- How much wastewater flow is associated with the desired development or redevelopment of areas identified in the Planned Production Housing Plan and Comprehensive Long Range Plan?
- For what portion of this flow can and will the Town provide municipal wastewater management options?
- In what time frame is this new, municipally-managed flow anticipated to be generated?
- How will the Town fund design and construction costs associated with any future municipal wastewater management solutions?
- Which areas that are currently under-serviced have the highest value to the Town in terms of sustaining continued economic growth through the redevelopment and housing production?