We are very excited to offer our customers the SmartHub self-service Web portal and mobile app to give you access to your account information and even more services and options such as reporting an outage, paperless billing, and setting up auto payments.
You can register for a SmartHub account with this web link: https://concord.smarthub.coop.
Or, you can download the SmartHub app for your smartphone or tablet, free, from the Apple iTunes and Google Play stores. Type SmartHub in the search box, download the app, and find Concord Municipal Utilities either by location or name.
With SmartHub, you can:
- Manage your account information
- View and monitor your usage
- Go paperless
- View your current bill and bill history
- Sign up to receive notifications via email or text messaging concerning activity on your account
- Pay your bill immediately with secure online payments
- Set up auto payments and never miss a payment (bank draft only at this time)
- Report an outage, line down or other power-related problem
- Contact our office to initiate various customer service requests
- Change email, contact numbers, mailing addresses
We value our customers and your business, and these exciting changes will help Concord Municipal Utilities to better serve you!