Stormwater Management Plan
MS4 Related Documents
- MS4 Program Notice of Intent
- Notice of Availability of Stormwater Management Plan
- Concord Stormwater Management Plan - 2023
- Concord Phosphorus Source Identification and Potential Structural BMP Report_Draft
- Drainage Outfall Inspection Locations - August 2020
- Concord-MS4 Year 1 Annual Report
- Concord - MS4 Year 2 Annual Report
- Concord- MS4 Year 3 Annual Report
- Concord- MS4 Year 4 Annual Report
- Concord Storm Water Regulations (PDF)
The Massachusetts MS4 Phase II permit is an essential tool for managing stormwater and reducing pollution to protect water quality in urbanized areas. It aligns with the broader goals of the Clean Water Act, which seeks to maintain and restore the integrity of the nation's waters. As with any regulatory program, it's essential for municipalities to follow the permit's requirements and work towards continuous improvement in stormwater management practices.
Concord Public Works (CPW) is currently working to implement a 5-year Stormwater Management Program known as the "Phase II Storm Water Program" as required by the Massachusetts Department of Environmental Protection and United States Environmental Protection Agency.
To view the most recent copy of the Stormwater Management Plan please click here. If you would like to provide comments relative to the SWMP or other stormwater issues please write to CPW.email@example.com or call Concord Public Works at 978-318-3206.