Household Hazardous Waste Collection Events
Pre-Registration is Required to Attend the Household Hazardous Waste Collection Events
Location of Event: 60 Hartwell Avenue, Lexington, Massachusetts
Registration closes 48 hours prior to each event
Subscribers to Municipal Curbside Collection Program - Household hazardous waste disposal is included in the cost of the annual subscription fee. Subscribers may attend one hazardous waste collection event per year at no additional cost.
Other Concord Residents - Other Concord residents that do not subscribe to the municipal curbside collection program may attend the hazardous waste collection events for a fee. $62 for up to 25 pounds or gallons. Quantity of waste will be assessed and you will receive a bill from the Town.
Minuteman Household Hazardous Waste Facility Rules
- The vendor will not be allowed to accept any material handed to them and will not retrieve any material from the front or back passenger seats.
- Hazardous material will be retrieved from the trunk, back of SUV’s, or pickup truck in order to maintain six feet of social distancing.
- The vendor will not be allowed to return any containers/baskets/bins/cans or jugs.
- Do not exit vehicle-residents who exit their vehicle will be asked to leave.
- Have license and/or registration confirmation in hand and ready to hold up to inside of vehicle window for registrar to read.
- Please DO NOT bring containers that you want back. NO containers will be returned.
Non-Member communities will not be admitted until further notice, only Member Communities (Arlington, Bedford, Belmont, Concord, Lexington, Lincoln, Waltham, and Watertown) will be permitted to enter.
2022 Schedule of Household Hazardous Waste Collection Events at 60 Hartwell Avenue in Lexington, MA
(9 AM - 2 PM)
April 23 - May 14 - June 11 - July 16 - August 20 - October 15 - November 5
Businesses may use the Minuteman facility for a fee. Please contact Concord Public Works at 978-318-3240 for more information.
Need to dispose of Hazardous Waste and can't make an upcoming event?
Contact ACV (508) 872-5000 or New England Disposal Technologies at (508) 234-4440 for information on fee based disposal options.