Frequently Asked Questions
- If we subscribe to "Entry" level service will it be possible to upgrade to "High Speed" without incurring additional fees?
- If I signed up for the email, am I automatically signed up for this service?
- Will my billing cycle change?
- Who do I contact if my internet service is interrupted?
- How do I request a vacation suspend of my internet service?
- Can I install a modem myself?
- Can I relocate the modem myself?
- Why are you scheduling a site visit and then an installation at another time, wouldn’t it be faster to install on the first visit?
- When will you begin installations, how are you determining the order of the installations, and is there anything I can do to get installed sooner?
- What kind of wiring will be needed in my home or business to use Concord Light Broadband?
- What is the optional Wi-Fi gateway?
- What services will be offered?
- I live in an apartment/condo complex, can I sign up for Internet?
- Why didn’t you ask for all of the information when I signed up for email updates?
- If Concord Light is not going to offer telephone or television services, what alternatives are there?
- What speed of service should I choose?